Monday, April 9, 2012

My Thoughts!

This last week has went so fast almost like a whirlwind! I have learned a lot .. I have heard a lot...
Noticed a lot ...And to say the least I'm a wee bit over whelmed! 
I cant explain you how much it hurts to see Manny be to himself and not want to be bothered with anyone or anything... it breaks my heart...
Friday I took him to the park with Kobran and some church friends .. the park is his favorite place to go ... we can feed ducks and play its a blast for him...
NOT Friday he wanted to stand right next to me and hold on to me .. 
the kids tried to involve Manny but he didn't want to ...
I truly think apart of me cries inside when he does that..
I have to find a way to become OK with autism
that will only come through God...
Things are no were near smooth around the house yet...
there is a lot of adjusting to do and lots more learning...
I want him to be involved with others ..
This week he has not really wanted much to do with anybody..
I know he will have these weeks but it does not make it any easier for me as a mom..
You want the best for your child ...
But I soon realized...
That is the best For Him..
Whatever makes him comfy..
feel secure
and OK with who he is as he gets older...
as long as it is in the will of God 
I'm All For It...
We Will make it With God ...

I have had this ear worm all week and it is true with all we have been through....

I Feel Jesus
I Feel Jesus
I Feel Jesus
In This Place
And My Soul Does
Burn Within Me
I Feel Jesus
In This Place

 I feel Jesus in my car, my house, at the store, in the doctors office, when I cry, when I'm cooking ... what ever I'm doing where ever I am at I feel Jesus... I feel the Prayers going up for our family during this time and when I have a moment that I feel down.. it is that carries me through...
I Have Realized That If I Put God First He Will Work Out The Rest!!!
Thanks for the Prayers and Support... 
Da McKeez

No comments:

Post a Comment